Outlet Job Opportunities
The Toast that Binds... Kinship, Friendship, Partnership
Island Wide Hiring!
1. Assistant Supervisor
Assist the Area Manager in overseeing day to day operations including main job functions such as ensuring outlet QSC, sales driving, costs managing, performing customer service and cashier duties.
Provide general management at outlet including supervising and training of staff.
· ITE or higher
· Preferably have some working experience in F&B and keen to embark on a career in F&B
· Positive attitude with high energy level to manage in a fast paced work environment
· Strong leadership qualities to lead, co-ordinate, manage and motivate subordinates
· Good organization, inter-personal and communication skill
· Customer oriented and pro-active in understanding and meeting customers' needs
· Diligent and willing to take on additional duties and responsibilities
· A good team player
Training, uniforms and meals provided
AWS and other benefits
Salary range $1600 - $1900 depending on experience
Good career advancement
Simple order taking, food preparation and serving.
Prepares and serves local fare like Nasi Lemak, Mee Siam etc.
Prepares traditional style and serve coffee, tea and other hot and cold beverages.
Prepares and serves all sorts of breads and toast.
Job requirements for position 2 - 5
* Service oriented
* Good team work
* Understand and speak simple English
* Able to 6 days week with 2 rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays
Benefits for Position 2 - 5
** Training, uniforms and meals provided
** Medical benefits
** AWS and other benefits
** Salary range $1200 - $1500 depending on experience
Interested applicant, please call 6222 4567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Maintenance Technician (Full Time / Part Time)
Coordinates or installs, inspects, repairs and maintains the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other related systems in all outlets.
Does general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping etc.
Coordinates renovations of existing facilities and the construction of new facilities.
Ensure prompt repairs by responding to emergency breakdowns.
Possess high level of safety awareness
Two years’ experience in general maintenance or other maintenance responsibilities that would include the ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
Complete maintenance jobs in accordance with the highest standards of efficiency.
FULL-TIMER : 6 days’ work a week including weekends and public holidays
PART-TIMER: Minimum 4 days a week including weekends and public holidays
Interested candidates, please call Ms Phoebe @ 8118 3453 or send in your CVs to email@example.com in MS Word Format including the following:-
1) Current & Expected Salary (is a MUST)
2) Recent Photo (is a MUST)
3) Date of Availability
4) Reason(s) for Leaving
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)