Scratch & Win Ang Bao!
From 2 February to 2 March 2018, stand a chance to win $188 worth of Ya Kun vouchers and more! Simply spend a min. of $10 in a single receipt in any participating outlet* to receive a Scratch & Win Ang Bao! Terms and conditions apply.
*Participating outlets include all Ya Kun outlets except Changi Airport Terminal 2, Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore Management University and Takashimaya. For the full list of Ya Kun outlets, go to http://www.yakun.com/find-us/local.
The list of prizes to be won includes:
- $188 Ya Kun vouchers
- $88 Ya Kun vouchers
- $1 Off Toastwich Set
- $0.50 off Cheese Balls
- $0.50 off Kaya Butter Crackers
- $0.50 off Iced Lemon Tea (reg)
- Free Hot Honey Lemon / Ginger Milk Tea
Terms and conditions:
- Customers are entitled to a maximum of ONE Scratch & Win Ang Bao when they spend a minimum of $10 in a single receipt.
- All prizes are to be redeemed by 31 March 2018.
- Unclaimed prizes after this date will be strictly forfeited.
- Scratch cards must not be torn, mutilated or defaced to be valid for redemption.
- Prizes are fixed and not exchangeable for cash or other items.
- Limited to one Scratch & Win Ang Bao redemption per transaction.
- Not valid in in conjunction with other discounts, promotions and privileges.
- Scratch & Win Ang Baos are given on a while stocks last basis.
- Employees of Ya Kun or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the promotion or helping to set up the promotion shall not be permitted to enter the promotion.
- Ya Kun reserves the right to cancel or amend the Scratch & Win Ang Bao promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Ya Kun’s control.
- Redemption outlet for “$188 Ya Kun vouchers” & “$88 Ya Kun vouchers” Prizes: Ya Kun @ Tangs.
- Redemption outlets for “$1 Off Toastwich” Prize: All Ya Kun outlets except Changi Airport Terminal 2, Clementi Mall, City Square Mall, Gleneagles Hospital, PoMo, Singapore Management University, Takashimaya and Vivocity.
- Redemption outlets for “$0.50 Off Cheese Balls”, “$0.50 Off Kaya Butter Crackers”, “$0.50 Off Iced Lemon Tea”, “Free Ginger Milk Tea or Hot Honey Lemon (reg)” Prizes: All Ya Kun outlets except Changi Airport Terminal 2, Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore Management University and Takashimaya.
Golden Prosperity Mantou 2018
Celebrate prosperity and togetherness this Lunar New Year with our Golden Prosperity Mantou @ $4.20 (a la carte) and Golden Prosperity Set @ $5.20* (with regular hot coffee/tea)!
Valid now till 2 March 2018, at all Ya Kun outlets except Changi Airport T2, Gleneagles Hospital, Singapore Management University and Takashimaya.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
CNY 2018 Opening Hours
To all our loyal fans, kindly note the opening hours of our outlets during the upcoming Chinese New Year period so you know where you can get your Kaya Toast fix this festive season!
Ya Kun Kaya Toast Opens in Tangs Orchard
Ya Kun Kaya Toast at Tangs Orchard is finally open!TANGS B1-02
310-320 Orchard Road
Enterprise 50 Award 2017
We are elated that we have been awarded the 2017 Enterprise 50 Award!
A huge, sincere thank you for your continuous support and we definitely look forward to creating more precious Ya Kun moments in the near future.
Established Franchisor Award 2017 (Gold)
We are honoured to be awarded the Established Franchisor Award 2017 (Gold Category).
We would like to extend our sincere gratitude and appreciation to our loyal patrons.
Ya Kun acquires Beard Papa Master Franchise in Singapore
Ya Kun Kaya Toast is now open at Paya Lebar Square!
Ya Kun Kaya Toast is now open at Paya Lebar Square!
Whether you are staying or working nearby, you can finally have your favourite toast and traditional coffee at our Ya Kun outlet that is conveniently located opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station.
Plus, enjoy our value set meals for only $4.00 (U.P:$4.50-$4.80) for a limited time period only! So get your toast and coffee fix at our new outlet, Unit#01-87 Paya Lebar Square!
Ya Kun Family Cafe Opens in The Seletar Mall
Ya Kun Family Cafe at The Seletar Mall is now open!
Swing by for breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner and you're in for a treat at any time of the day. From our all-time favourite toasts & coffee to Asian Signatures such as Laksa, Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak and Chicken Curry, there's something for everyone. Don't forget to try also our Asian style Sandwiches, featuring fillings like Rendang Chicken, Tom Yam Seafood, Sambal Shrimp and more!Ya Kun Family Cafe at The Seletar Mall
33 Sengkang West Avenue, #B1-20/21
The Seletar Mall,
Ya Kun opens at Ang Mo Kio
Want to grab a good breakfast? Need a place to chill with your colleagues during lunch? Or simply want to spend some quality time with your loved ones over good food and drinks?
Come over to the newest Ya Kun outlet at Ang Mo Kio MRT! Spot us the moment you exit from the station. So... see you at our outlet soon!
First Ya Kun outlet at Thailand!
Sawadee ka! Ya Kun is now in amazing Thailand! If you miss the traditional coffee and yummilicious toast even when you are away from home, fret not!