Ya Kun Opening Hours during Chinese New Year 2017
Chinese New Year is just around the corner, and you’ll be pleased to know that you can still have your favourite breakfast consisting of Kaya Butter Toast, warm soft boiled eggs, and coffee this festive season!
We hope you will celebrate this joyous occasion with us! 新年快乐, 吉祥如意!
Visit Ya Kun @ Raffles City Earlier on Car Free Sundays!
We support having a people-friendly city, and are open earlier on Car Free Sunday! Drop by our Raffles City outlet as early as 7am for your breakfast fix.
Car Free Sunday is organised by Singapore's Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) to encourage a gradual uplift of our city into a pedestrian and cyclist friendly place.
It is also a part of a larger movement towards a car-lite Singapore, with the vision of fewer cars in Singapore's city.
Singapore's first Car Free Sunday will take place in the CBD area on the 28 February 2016 and continue for a period of 6 months as trial.
We look forward to seeing you on Sundays!
Ya Kun June School Holidays Promotion!
The school holidays are just around the corner!
While enjoying a fun-filled holiday of activities, beat the heat with our favourite Ice-Blended Frostyz. Back by popular demand, we are bringing back Milo Tiramisu and Hazelnut Coffee Ice Blended Frostyz for that icy-cool burst of energy!
Our June School Holidays Frostyz will be available at all outlets (except Far East Square and Singapore Poly) from today till 30 Jun 15.
Ya Kun acquires Beard Papa Master Franchise in Singapore
Ya Kun "The Perfect Cup" Design Contest
Wish to express your heartfelt thanks in the spirit of Singapore's 50th birthday?
Design our Ya Kun cup with your ideas and creative skills by telling us what it means to be a Singaporean. Stand to win attractive prizes and the winning design will be featured on our takeaway paper cups in Ya Kun outlets island-wide! So don't forget to sign off on your design!
Instructions for the contest
Download the Artwork Template here and Guidelines for Art here before creating your very own design. Participants are required to design within the allocated area with no adjustments made to the template.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is required to enter the contest.
- Submit your design entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contest closes on 22 April 2015 at 11.59pm.
- Representatives of Ya Kun International will shortlist 3 designs amongst all eligible entries.
- 3 designs will be shortlisted and announced on Ya Kun Facebook page on 23 April 2015 and the winning design will be determined by the most number of votes on Facebook.
- Ya Kun International’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained about Ya Kun International’s decision.
- Contest is open to Singapore residents only.
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
- Winning entry will win $150 cash + $50 Ya Kun voucher. Design will be featured on all Ya Kun’s hot beverage 8 ounce takeaway cups until 31 Dec 2015.
- The 2 other shortlisted designs will receive $20 Ya Kun vouchers as consolation prizes.
- Grand and Consolation Winners will be contacted and notified via their Facebook accounts.
- Prizes are non-transferable. Ya Kun International reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner's part to allow the use of the Grand Winner’s design for advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
- Ya Kun International reserves the right to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Contest, Ya Kun International at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
Ya Kun Kaya Toast is now open at Paya Lebar Square!
Ya Kun Kaya Toast is now open at Paya Lebar Square!
Whether you are staying or working nearby, you can finally have your favourite toast and traditional coffee at our Ya Kun outlet that is conveniently located opposite Paya Lebar MRT Station.
Plus, enjoy our value set meals for only $4.00 (U.P:$4.50-$4.80) for a limited time period only! So get your toast and coffee fix at our new outlet, Unit#01-87 Paya Lebar Square!
Ya Kun Family Cafe Opens in The Seletar Mall
Ya Kun Family Cafe at The Seletar Mall is now open!
Swing by for breakfast, lunch, tea or dinner and you're in for a treat at any time of the day. From our all-time favourite toasts & coffee to Asian Signatures such as Laksa, Mee Rebus, Mee Siam, Nasi Lemak and Chicken Curry, there's something for everyone. Don't forget to try also our Asian style Sandwiches, featuring fillings like Rendang Chicken, Tom Yam Seafood, Sambal Shrimp and more!Ya Kun Family Cafe at The Seletar Mall
33 Sengkang West Avenue, #B1-20/21
The Seletar Mall,
Life’s Sweeter With Less Sugar!
Practise healthy living by making small changes to your lifestyle! From 11 Oct 14 till 28 Feb 15, simply order a no/less sugar drink at selected Ya Kun outlets and stand to win shopping and dining vouchers!
So why wait? Live healthier and be rewarded. Promotion is valid at all Ya Kun outlets except Far East Square, Singapore Flyer, Singapore Poly and Takashimaya.
Ya Kun opens at Ang Mo Kio
Want to grab a good breakfast? Need a place to chill with your colleagues during lunch? Or simply want to spend some quality time with your loved ones over good food and drinks?
Come over to the newest Ya Kun outlet at Ang Mo Kio MRT! Spot us the moment you exit from the station. So... see you at our outlet soon!
Symphony 92.4FM for Cafe Concert Series
Ya Kun is proud to collaborate with Symphony 92.4FM for Cafe Concert Series, a short, live performance held at Ya Kun, Orchard Central at 3pm.
Now you can get live music with your kopi!
First Ya Kun outlet at Thailand!
Sawadee ka! Ya Kun is now in amazing Thailand! If you miss the traditional coffee and yummilicious toast even when you are away from home, fret not!